The Transportation and Expressway Authority Membership of Florida (TEAMFL).
TEAMFL was formed in 1997 to facilitate the exchange of information among
toll agencies and the transportation industry.
The membership is made up of board members and executive staff of statewide
expressway and transit authorities, the Florida Department of Transportation,
the Florida Transportation Commission and private sector transportation partners.
TEAMFL members discuss statewide issues in an effort to develop high quality
roadway systems in all corners of the state.
There are two membership opportunities for joining TEAMFL:
The Public Sector Group
The Public Sector Group represents members of toll authorities,
expressway authorities and bridge authorities, which are created under
Chapters 348 or 349 of the Florida Statutes. The annual membership fee
for this group is $2,000.
The Private Sector Group
- Consists of non-voting ex-officio members of governmental or non-governmental entities.
- These associates have a strong interest in the development, ownership, operation, financing or planning of limited access expressways, toll roads or bridges.
- Currently, this membership includes a representative of the F.D.O.T. Office of Toll Operations, a representative of the Florida Transportation Commission, a representative of The Florida Metropolitan Planning Organization, and a representative of the Florida Division of Bond Finance.
The Private Sector Group is comprised of professions or business organizations
involved in furnishing goods or professional services to the development, ownership,
operation, financing or planning of limited access expressways, toll roads or bridges.
- The Bylaws provide that any such organization may submit a written application, a copy of which is enclosed, to the secretary of TEAMFL for application for membership.
- This membership group has one representative on the Board of Directors. The annual membership fee for the Corporate Sector Group is $1,500.
For further information, please contact Bob Hartnett, President and CEO, at 407-896-0035 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org